Kyra Prays: :( Day Two :(

Friday, January 7, 2011

:( Day Two :(

Day two of silence has been going...non-existent. I'm learning that not talking while living with a house full of people, looking for work, and having PJ's parents coming tomorrow just isn't working. But does anyone remember what I said in my blog entry about new years resolutions? Just because you don't follow your resolution for a day or two is no reason to completely give up, and I will not give up.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

I haven't been going about this silence thing in the way I originally planned. I wanted to use it as a time of spiritual growth and instead treated it as something I punished myself to do. I'm going to give myself the rest of the weekend to get my head on straight with this and try again. I want to do this and I feel God pressing it deeply into my heart, so starting Monday it's attempt number two. I CAN DO THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment