Kyra Prays: Silent Time

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Silent Time

Well everyone, it's 3:30am and once I go to bed and wake up it's my silent time. I talked to PJ and decided that not talking to him at all isn't an option I think is going to benefit this. So the final say in this is that I'll talk to him when I wake up for no certain designated amount of time, but just to have our normal morning talk (I love you, Good morning, How did you sleep? What did you dream about?) and then at night when we do that normal talk (I love you, goodnight, sleep well, have good dreams). And if I want to tell him that I love him in the middle of the day, well that's okay too as long as it doesn't turn into a big conversation where I get distracted from my goal. I also prayed about it and have felt God tell me that getting rid of the internet completely isn't necessary that it's about getting away from the distracting parts...like Facebook. So I'm going to use the computer, but for the purpose of blogging, reading things about religion, and listening to sermons and whatnot online. Not for Facebook, not for WoW (yes, I've been playing World of Warcraft...), nope none of that!

This is going to be tough.

But I think having quiet time with oneself is really essential. I also think it's going to give me some time to connect more with God and really get my spirit aligned with where it needs to be.

So here we go, I'm off to sleepyland here in about five minutes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment